-Starting off as a Karatbars affiliate on the right foot
– I recommend reading the compliance guidelines in your backoffice at Karatbars.com
Since I use the internet to find signups for Karatbars (nearly 750 so far!) …
I had to take note of how Karatbars prefers to be promoted online.
Important Karatbars guidelines
- No vanity domain names. Example: karatbars-gold-money.com OR use their name for your facebook page. Example; do not call your Facebook page “Karatbars International”
- Karatbars affiliates should never present themselves as “the company” an employee or staff. ( An affiliate once promoted Karatbars on Craigslist like they were looking for employees. Bad idea.)
- No mathematical (income) examples
- Do not use of the term “investment” when referring to Gold unless you are a registered investment advisor. (btw, we have many of them on board with us!)
- Many of us like to make our own banners. If it has the Karatbars logo, please get their permission.
- No “proof of income” (screen shots of earnings) or claims of how much you earn. Showing your earnings is considered “Inducement” and punishable by the law.
- Affiliates must not attack politicians or governments where there Karatbars promotions are located. That’s not how Karatbars wants to be represented.
- Please do not shorten the Karatbars name to KB or KBI ( Helps them from being confused with other companies)